When we talk about integration, it’s all about being in sync with the devices that we have, which is made up of hardware and software itself. This term was originally used in order to complete a feature. The same type of integration can be found with payroll data in your QuickBooks. For all business owners, there are very simple steps that need to be followed to integrate payroll data.
The process that involves integration of payroll data is very easy. Below is a step-by-step guide on how you can integrate your payroll into QuickBooks.
The Integration of Complete Quickbooks Payroll Support
When you are in the full payroll for the first time, there is a need for you to input all the data manually for each employee. You may need to map each item with the seller’s name, which you would expect to receive for some kind of payment. After this task is completed, you will be able to run the payroll system in QuickBooks. As soon as you start running payroll, there will be changes that will need to be motivated for your mapping system.
After the payroll integration is complete, you need to follow the steps:-
- Open the general ledger download in QuickBooks.
- According to the latest version in the QuickBooks software, you might have to choose the employee, wherein you get the option for downloading the payroll transactions so that you can get to the general ledger download.
- Entering the email address which can also double up as your user ID, you can login to the system.
- The next thing you need to do is to click on download.
- After the download is complete, you need to click done.
Integrating the Complete Service Payroll
For this facility, most companies have demanded after integration facilities, and this is a process that is done by the expert so that there is a missing data during the process of integration. The expert will be able to completely copy all the data in QuickBooks payroll without any margin of error. People are always around for help, and in case there are no changes to be made, assistants will be able to contact you to update that item properly.
After it has been integrated into QuickBooks, there are a few more steps that you need to do to integrate: –
- Run and some with the payroll from the account which is maintained in the full-service payroll.
- Click on the export option to QuickBooks.
- When you will be directed to a window for exporting the file, click on the export option.
- Then, you need to save the IIF file in any folder on your computer. However, be aware about that it is saved, as you would need it for the next step for your installation.
- Navigate to that import utility and then choose that given file.
- Click on ok option.
Integrating The Assisted Payroll
If you would want to save time when exporting and importing the files, you need to go for the assisted payroll system integration. It is one of the easiest ways to integrate the payroll data. The steps include-
- Run payroll.
- In the payroll center, all the details of pertinent employees, their salaries as well as payroll related information is present.
- You can get the same information when you register in QuickBooks.
- All the above mentioned processes can be done easily if you have the option to go through banking and use. After that selection, you can simply click on the payroll account and then correct it. All reasonable transactions will be clear in the register.Integration Complete Payroll version 2002 is supported in QuickBooks or later, and not before. There is also integration of full service payroll that is possible in the same version. However, the Assistive Payroll integration is required for the QuickBooks version, which is either 200 9 or later.With the complete payroll integration, you can easily open the QuickBooks company every time there is a need for you to import the data and also applies to the same full service payroll integration as well.
All the above mentioned methods of payroll data integration are enabled, and depending on the type of staff and the type of data that you need to maintain, along with your business method, you can also opt for any one.
In case there is any error during the import of data, just call QuickBooks payroll technical support to solve this case.
Quickbooks Payroll support Phone number – 1877 521 2086